Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:15' 2"
- Beam: 6' 5.5"
- Bottom width: 4' 9"
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 850 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16"
- Transom height at center line: 20"
- Draft: 8"
- Dry weight: 1140 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 880 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1747 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Storage length: 21' 6"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Multifunction tachometer/trim gauge
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30 L) baitwell, molded-in grab handles & hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Below-console storage area
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platform & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable 6.6-gal. (25 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 700 GPH (2,650 LPH) bilge pump
- 600 GPH (2,271 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anchor locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, integrated bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & lockable storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains